- Full Homely Divinity alert! A full page of links to delicious-looking articles at the new Anglican Resource. Included are the 1945 article by Michael Ramsey, "What Is Anglican Theology?"; Dom Robert Hale, OSB, writes on "The Benedictine Spirit in Anglicanism"; and there are several links to article about art and music: "Anglican Devotion - The Hymnal"; "'Complete in the Beauty of Holiness': Anglican Identity and Aesthetics"; and "'The High, the Deep, and the Domestic': Anglican Verse and the Voice of God's People."
Haven't read 'em yet, but they look inviting. There are also a couple of book reviews, here. Actually, I think they've added quite a bit, and I'm still poking around to see what.
- Here's a newly-posted article by James Alison called Some thoughts on the Atonement. Some really interesting tying-together of Jewish temple liturgy and atonement theory.
- Via AKMA, a nice web-based reference: Etymology Online. If you want to help 'em out, expense-wise, you can Sponsor a Word!
- James Howard Kunstler brings you the Eyesore of the Month!
- Here's one of my favorite wacky-techie sites, Soda. Just click there to play.
- And here's a guy with way too much time on his hands: Superbad.com.